Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I need a Vacation from my Vacation

Wow it has been a busy month.

Work has been kicking my butt hard. Too much to do and too little time to get it done.

The oldest two are back from sailing camp. They had a blast. My oldest daughter really took to it and is ready to go back. While they were gone we took the youngest one to the Mouse's World in Florida. This was her first time to meet the mouse and I spent 6 days chasing princesses and other characters around parks and the world. She had a blast and Dad is recovering.

On Fathers day I drug up on stage to take part in the Diver demonstration in Epcot living seas exhibit. I was the dive buddy. The bad thing was that I had forgotten my hand signals for up and down. I was given the opportunity to model a reusable tote bag. I think I have a real career in modeling to fall back on. The wife not so much. She was a little embarrassed. The little one was worried that dad was going in the lockout chamber.

All in all we had a great trip.
We were able to see friends we haven't seen in over 13 years.

Now it's back to work and trying to catch up on lost sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment